Tow Truck Driver / Operator
Baker & Baker Towing & Crane
Woodburn, Oregon, USA
Baker & Baker Towing is looking for an individual who wants to join a team. We have been in business since 1967 and maintain a fleet with modern equipment.
What are we looking for?
• A heart for helping people.
• A problem solver that can think outside of the box.
• Ability to work within a team atmosphere.
• Able to treat customer's property and vehicles as if they were their own.
• An excellent driver.
What will you be doing here?
• Assisting people with vehicle problems such as: car & truck breakdowns and accidents, unlocking cars when the keys have been locked inside, changing flat tires and delivering gas to people who forgot to look at their gas gauge.
• Responding to accidents and unwanted vehicles for city, county and state police agencies.
• Two nights per week you will be on call and work from home to assist our customers.
• Towing cars and trucks for our local auto repair shops who rely on us to tow their customers.
• Working a combination of day and swing shifts.
Valid Oregon driver's license and a clean driving record
MUST LIVE in the CITY LIMITS of WOODBURN or CANBY or WILSONVILLE or in between.
Must be able to park a tow truck at residence.
Able to pass a drug test
Clean criminal record for the last 5+ years
Neatly groomed appearance
Able to lift 50 to 70lbs
Hourly with Overtime
Average $2500 to $3000 per month
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $2,500.00 - $3,000.00 per month
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Are you passionate about helping people? Do you like to work independently? Are you interested in meeting new people? Do you like to work outside? Do you enjoy driving? If your answer is yes to these questions, keep reading...