LEAD SENIOR HEAVY TOW TRUCK OPERATOR -- CDL / COMMERCIAL
A-Jacks Auto Services & Towing is a locally owned and rapidly growing Towing, Recovery, and Transportation company in Pasco, WA. We are seeking a hardworking, motivated individual to complement our team, who can serve as our Senior Lead Heavy Truck/Wrecker operator. This position is our senior most tow truck operator and as such is expected to not only be a heavy operator but also help train junior operators, assist/manage fleet maintenance, and work with company ownership on company business growth plans. The individual should enjoy teamwork and well as individual work. We are willing to help with relocation expenses for individuals out of town. Compensation is competitive and DOQ.
A-Jacks provides the area’s most diverse suite of equipment and services to the region. We provide all types of towing, hauling, transport, and accident recovery services for light, medium, heavy, and commercial vehicles and equipment to the Tri-Cities, WA, Columbia Basin and surrounding areas. We also specialize in large equipment transportation to and from jobsites. No day is the same at A-Jacks, making for a challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding work environment. A-Jacks’ well maintained fleet includes, Class C & B wreckers, Tractor w/Zacklift wheel lift, multiple semi tractors, triple-axle Landoll hydraulic sliding axle trailer, roll back tow trucks, refrigerated trailers, and the regions only air-cushion recovery system.
Requirements are as follows:
· Experienced Class A CDL
· Wreckmaster or equivalent training/certification(s) desired but not required
· Minimum of 25 Years of age for insurance purposes
· Ability to lift 75+ lbs on a routine basis
· Physically able to bend, crawl, or climb, in all weather conditions
· Strong understanding of vehicles and mechanical understanding
· Read, Write, & Speak English fluently
· Must be able and willing to operate a smart phone, computer, or tablet
· Respectful, motivated team player and leader
· Willing to take instruction, as well as changed instruction
· Positive “can do” attitude, willing to contribute to all aspects of the team as needed
· Available and willing to work a flexible on call schedule.
Candidates will be subject to a WSP background check and both pre-employment and if employed, random DOT urinalysis tests. Applicants should also submit an accurate 10 year driving abstract at the time of application.
A-Jacks believes in individual freedom and personal choice and does not require candidates to disclose vaccination status, nor will we require any medical history beyond a DOT medical certificate as required to maintain a CDL license.
Please submit applications in person to either Michael or Ame at 1948 N. 4th Ave, Pasco WA 99301 or email.
Your application has been successfully submitted.