Tow Truck Drivers
Phoenix Metro Towing is looking to grow our team with experienced tow truck drivers who share our vision and enthusiasm of creating a professional and a high level of customer service for our customers and the community.
We have been in business since 1997. Our services we provide are light, medium, and heavy-duty towing, Landoll transport and equipment moving, and road side assistance. We get involved in events within our industry and in the community. We stay on top of training, education, and new technologies. Our success is due to our team of professional tow truck operators and dispatchers, who bring experience and a high level of customer service to us.
Currently filling all position for light, medium, heavy tow truck operator/and Landoll driver's. The candidate's will be chosen according to experience. Perform tow assistance, collision tows, lockouts, battery jump starts, and tire changes for a wide variety of clients.
This position is just the start of a career for those who are looking for advancement within the company. We offer a chance for advancement on our heavy side doing accidents, and transports on a bigger scale.
Who we are looking for:
Team players with prior tow truck experience who are self-motivated. Enjoy working in the towing industry with like-minded individuals and looking to advance in their career. We prefer you to live in the east valley, however, will accept those who don’t mind the drive. Just realize you will be stationed in the far east valley.
What we have to offer:
· Hourly pay + overtime pay- Five 8-hour days with two consecutive days off, or four 10-hour days with three days off. Availability for overtime depends on shift worked. Employees typically work between 45-60 hours a week and make from $1520.00-$2750.00 Bi-weekly. We have one of the best work-life balance schedules in the towing industry allowing our driver to be home more with family.
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Plans (available after 90 days of employment)
· One Week Paid Vacation/ three paid sick days annually
· Flexible work schedule/ we work with employees to accommodate time off requests in advance
· Open communication on safety, new developments, and changes in the industry
· Work hand and hand with dispatchers, and office staff to provide exceptional customer service.
Requirements for employment:
· Minimum of 2 + years towing experience
· Clean motor vehicle record
· Valid AZ driver’s license
· Obtain DOT medical card
· Pass drug test and background check
· Working knowledge of tow equipment
· Time management skills
· Great customer service skills
· Ability to communicate and follow instructions well
Must be familiar with east valley cities: Mesa, Gilbert, San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Offering Work-Life Balance, Great Company Culture, and Employee Retention