Dispatcher - Must Live in Utah
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our purpose is to serve our Members. Whether on the front lines or behind the scenes, everyone in our Emergency Road Services group is instrumental in creating outstanding Member experiences. One of the most important ways in which we do that is by helping Members in their greatest time of need, when they are stranded on the side of the road. What work could be more rewarding and meaningful than being the Hero who is there to send help to the rescue?
Being a Dispatch Hero is rewarding and meaningful but takes great willpower, hard work, and emotional strength.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment; dispatching 60 - 85 tow trucks per shift and handling a combination of calls and logistical work supporting contracted vendors and Members
- Be skilled at using multiple applications simultaneously and navigation tools like Google maps
- Demonstrate problem solving and listening skills to assess Member safety and make sound decisions based on policy and procedures
- Be able to provide clear and proficient verbal and written communication
- Be reliable to work a schedule that may include weekends/holidays and adhere to your assigned work schedule
- Enjoy working from home and have a dedicated work space free of distractions/noise that includes a desk, chair, etc, along with the ability to hardwire your internet connection.
What We Offer:
- Great Pay - Earn $19.75/hour to start.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus and you may be eligible to earn up to an additional $80/month.
- Work from Home - We provide you with a computer, monitor, headset, and Members to rescue.
- Schedule - We are open 24/7 (including weekends and holidays) and offer several schedule options including overnight.
- Paid Time Off - accrue 5.2 hours of Paid Time Off every pay period during your first 12 months - that’s 17 days in your first year!"
- Volunteer Time - We know Heroes like to give back to their communities; we grant 24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time every year!
- Training - You will receive virtual paid training that will set you up for success.
- Benefits - For eligible Team Members, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program and more!
- 401K - Dollar for dollar company match up to 6% of employee contributions
- Annual Incentive Plan – Eligibility to participate in our AAA annual bonus plan.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
Works in an office environment sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation for extended periods of time. May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.