Bilingual French WFH Breakdown Coordinator/Customer Service
Bilingual French - Work from Home - Dispatcher / Customer Service Representative
TTN Fleet Solutions solves the transportation industry's most pressing problems by providing a 24/7/365 emergency dispatch solution for heavy duty tractor trailers in the event of a mechanical roadside repair, tow, accident, and/or recovery. As a dispatcher/customer service representative you are answering the phone when a driver is having a challenge, maybe they are broken down on the side of the road with a blown tire or at a truck stop with a truck that won’t start. The power you have to solve their problem to get them rolling again will not only get them one mile closer to delivering their load, but closer to home and their family. You will have the satisfaction of making a difference every day!
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing and energetic personality with a willingness to meet new challenges head on, not afraid to ask questions, and enjoy the ever-changing environment that comes with our business. The success of every event is measured by the actions of our dispatchers/customer service representatives, all we are missing is you!
Required Skills *Must be fluent in Canadian French (speaking, writing, reading)*
- Customer service skills is a must!
- Answer phones in a timely, courteous, and professional manner
- Gather accurate information from callers and maintain contact throughout the process to obtain in-progress information
- Utilize critical thinking skills, problem solving abilities, and exercise good judgment when completing tasks in an efficient, effective, and productive manner.
- Active listening skills, oral/written comprehension, and commitment to ensure professional and quality service for our customers
- Capable to document conversations in text form from over the phone conversations
- Must be able to spend long periods of time on the phone while seated
- Ability to evaluate a situation and determine the appropriate level of response needed
- Ability to remain calm and function appropriately during stressful situations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to successfully work in a multi-tasking environment with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to read maps and provide directional information
- Computer w/Two monitors (Will be screened by IT and Offers contingent upon meeting minimum requirements)
- Stable, High-Speed Internet Access (Will be screened by IT and Offers contingent upon meeting minimum requirements)
- Quiet & Distraction free environment while working
- Background Screen
- Drug Test
Mandatory emergency dispatch, maintenance or transportation industry experience with preference given to candidates with at least 3
Job Type: Full-time
Job Time: Morning, Afternoon, and Evening shifts available with mandatory working one day of the weekend. Overtime available
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fast. Agile. Proven. On-demand transportation maintenance solutions.