compensation: Salary plus Commission 45K-55K + Annually
employment type: full-time
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a great small business that respects, values, appreciates and rewards your strong work ethic? A company that allows you to-
• Be recognized for your outstanding contributions?
• Enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from a job well done?
• Be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work?
• Besides making good money you can get medical benefits and a retirement program
• Aflac and Dental available
• Schedules that are built with your personal and family needs in mind
• Multiple bonus opportunities
• Dedicated employer
• Great working environment
The Repossession Field Agent is a integral part of a Repossession agency. They are the individuals who recovery the collateral and assets for our clients. It requires a person with excellent communication skills that allow the organization to avoid problems or issues and still get the job done. Every person needs to be treated with dignity, compassion and respect regardless of the circumstances in which they find themselves or the attitude they exhibit. This job requires someone who is honest and has a strong work ethic. Persons who are self motivated, follow policy, rules, has a attention for detail and takes pride in their work and appearance. This job is perfect for a candidate that is motivated by money.
It is an important role in keeping the economy strong and alive as we serve the interests of our clients and customers. This is a good job because you are working for a company that truly cares about the staff and considers you an asset. The harder you work the more money you make. It is different every day. It plays a vital role in keeping interest rates low and keeping our economy working.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Company depends solely on your qualifications.
Why work for us? We offer a salary plus commission which makes our agents annual pay higher than our competitors. We regard our employees as assets not numbers. We are a family oriented company that is dedicated to making sure you have a schedule that also respects your personal and family needs. We are loyal. We believe strongly that you should have access to health care and be able to save for your retirement with the help and dedication of your employer. We offer two full days off a week and three days off every other week. The better you perform the higher your commission.
If you are at least 23 or older with clean driving record and background; if you can work a flexible schedule including weekends then you should get in touch. We are a small business that wants long term employees that love their job and the people they work with. You can be a part of something special and feel as though your employer values and respects your contributions to the company. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• High school diploma with a continuous record of learning
• Proven ability and experience working in an outside environment without direct supervision
• Ability to act in a discreet manner
• Previous experience working as a tow truck operator, or in the repo industry, as a flatbed operator, self-loader or tow dolly.
ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• You must have a clean driving record.
• Must be able to operate a smart phone, iPad or laptop with accuracy.
• Reliable, good work ethic, high integrity, and drug free ( abuse of illegal and legal drugs)
• Clean, presentable appearance
• Able to lift 65 pounds.
• Able to read, write and speak English with reasonable capability to be able to communicate with customers, employees, and vendors. Spanish is a big plus.
• Meet the attendance schedule as agreed to with your supervisor. Attendance bonus available.
• Able to use a computer competently and type at least 40 wpm
We want to talk with you if you have hands on experience, a positive attitude and a desire to grow in your overall skills as a professional.
If you meet most of the above requirements please apply and become a part of our amazing team!